Hotel built in 1962, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 37, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 223982, No-smoking room 38, Hypoallergenic rooms 48, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-31
Müllerstr. 74, 13349 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 4.24 km
- City centre (Berlin) 5.34 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 3.45 km
- Highway (A105 - Abzweig Wedding - Kurt-Schumacher-Platz) 1.18 km
The Hotel de France enjoys a central location in Berlin, with only 15 minutes to either of the three Berlin hotspots - the Brandenburg Gate, the Zoologischer Garten and the historic centre in Berlin-Mitte. In the latter, the city offers sights including the Museum Island, the Reichstag and the Potsdamer Platz.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00 and from 16:00 until 23:00.00 Closed monday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 3 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 3 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Room service from 09:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Hotel de France Centre Francais
Simple, but good value for money. Close to airport Tegel and only few Subway Stations away from Berlin City (direct connection). Very friendly and helpful staff.
No air conditioning
Room very small.
Proximity to U-Bahn and Tegel airport. Comfort of bed.
Very poorly marked from the street. In direct flight path of Tegel runway but hotel windows are old single pane style with no sound proofing. Room and bedding cleanliness OK. Bathroom shower badly in need of re caulking. Mouldy corners.
Sehr nettes Personal.
Veraltete Einrichtung, kein Wlan auf den Zimmern.
Clean and quiet
Everything is very nice,e.g.convenient traffic, quiet environment, friendly staff, ideal price and so on.
Excellent location. French flair within Germany. Interesting hotel with good location to airport.
We thought the hotel very good value and well appointed for a 3*. Should we visit Berlin again we would certainly use it again.
Clean and quiet