Hotel built in 1988, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 20, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 1, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 25, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 2
Platz der Freundschaft 3, 18059 Rostock, Germany
- Station (Rostock Hbf) 0.36 km
- City centre (Rostock) 1.66 km
- Airport (Rostock-Laage Airport (RLG)) 20.21 km
- Highway (A19 - Rostock-Süd) 0.0 km
3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Fairspot
- Door with security lock in 25 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Fairspot
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Separate reading light for bed
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Washing machine for guests
- Gift vouchers available for Übernachtung/Frühstück
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Hotel an der Stadthalle Rostock
The double-bed rooms are very spacious. Good location - close to the main train station
No elevator. Staff can be somewhat rude...
We only stayed for one night but found it perfectly located in terms of access to transit and amenities. This hotel had the most comfortable bed. Clean and spacious rooms, friendly, efficient staff.
noisy bathroom fan...
Pleasant and accomodating staff. Comfortable room as advertised with cable TV and free wireless.
No elevator - we had to walk up/down 5 flights! Mattresses rather hard.
A great deal in Rostock!
Still GDR charme!
Good hotel approachable from the rear side of Rostock Hauptbahnoff
Breakfast is very insufficient despite their taking extra sum of 7 Euros
Flexible approach to breakfast-times, very handy for early travellers like ourselves.
A bit difficult to find at first, and the nearby Stadthall gives a lot of noise during weekends.
Good, nice and friendly service even though I was checking in very late
the hotel was great but it wasonly thanks to one of our traveling collegues that we found where to go to pick up our room keys as the note on the door was only wrighten in german we would never have found where to go were it only myself and my partner
Quiet, well situated besides the central station. Kind of ´´old GDR-charme ['Arbeiterschliessfach']´´, but well renovated and equipped. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
About 100m distance between the reception / restaurant and the hotel-building itself.