Hotel built in 1994, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 72, Number of single rooms 27, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 40, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of apartments 5, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 28, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 23778, No-smoking room 62, Hypoallergenic rooms 10, Children's beds/cots 2
Walsroder Str. 70, 30853 Langenhagen, Germany
- Station (Hannover Hauptbahnhof) 6.99 km
- City centre (Langenhagen) 0.23 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 4.13 km
- Highway (A352 - Eckverbindung Hannover - Hannover-Flughafen) 1.36 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 12,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Door with security chain in 5 rooms
- Door with security lock in 65 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 70 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 70 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 5 rooms
- Fridge in 5 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 72 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 4 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Ceiling fan in 7 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Hotel und Restaurant
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Hotel Ambiente Langenhagen Hannover by Tulip Inn
Arrogant and rasicst staff in the hotel. Needed escalation to get issues addressed. Very high tariff but facilities are not upto that mark.
Absolutely rasict and arrogant front desk staff. Needed escalation to address issues. Very high tariff with no facilities and amenities. Rooms are old.
In den Zimmern zur Straße ist es etwas unruhig.
Breakfast was good
Curtains were not sufficient to darken the room at night because of street lamps in front of the rooms. In combination with the noise from the street it was very hard to fall asleep.
Good, simple hotel.
Very expensive during the HMI week.
keinen Flughafenshuttlebus, heizung funktioniert nicht
Very friendly staff, the room was very confortable.
Must improve room to room noise, since I was waked up by snoring from the person on the room next door.
Close proximity to airport - ten minutes by taxi. Food was better than anticipated.
Easy to reach. Public parking in the neighboorhood.
Super busy street in front of the hotel combined with no AC in the room.
Close to airport
The hotel is close to some major roads and you can hear the traffic noise in the room.