Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 51, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 39, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 16, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of business rooms 51, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Motel, Country hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Women's hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 51, Family rooms available 1
Parkstrasse 28, 47877 Willich, Germany
- Station (Krefeld Hauptbahnhof) 6.73 km
- City centre (Willicherheide) 2.34 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 15.42 km
- Highway (A44 - Krefeld-Fichtenhain) 2.35 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Secretarial services
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotel Am Park
- breakfast. very good for the price and in a nice setting - nice staff
- old building that definitely needs some investment - motel style - quite a distance to Düsseldorf
Nice area and good value for money.
The description says WLAN in the room, which is false!!! Unless your room is really close to the reception where there is access to WLAN. Also complicated system for access - 24h slot for only one device with a password. (Add to that that I got only one such password with a two day booking...)
The Rooms are adequate, and cheaper than elsewhere, they are cleaned and tidied daily, and ok for a stopover if you are not too fussy ! The Hotel is ideally situated for Willich Center, only 10 mins walk. There is an excellent Chinese Restaurant 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
The staff were not very competent, and considering the number of English speaking residents their English was not adequate, luckily I spoke some German too otherwise we would have had a major communication problem ! Breakfast was hit and miss and some days it was not up to standard, they frequently ran out of stuff, and were not very attentive.
Es war billig
Die meisten Zimmer sind ebenerdig mit einem riesigen Panoramafenster auf einer Seite. Schade nur wenn die Rollläden kaputt sind, und das ganze abends die Atmosphäre eines Schaufensters in der Fußgängerzone bekommt. Umziehen ist somit nur im Bad möglich, und dann möglichst schnell ins Bett und die Decke am besten bis über den Kopf ziehen. Und mit jedem vorbeifahrendem Auto wird es taghell.... Da ist der Schimmel in den Fugen im Bad nicht mal mehr besonders negativ aufgefallen.
Very freindly staff,and a great breakfast. Located near the center of the village.
Could improve the wlan reception in the rooms.
Room needs a refridgerator/ Kuhlschrank
A really enjoyed my stay at the Am Park and hope to stay there again in the future.
Unfortunately my room faced the main road which did get noisy at times.
As before we had a pleasent stay in the hotel, we just wish we had found out what good value it is years ago
The bar seemed to not open in the evenings we were there this time
Parking, proximity of Dusseldorf messe
First room was ugly, dirty and without wifi (room40) After long insistance (1 hour) I got a better room. Bathroom was old (tiling broken) and not clean. I stayed 4 nights and they did not clean/did not do the room at the 3rd day. Lady at the desk speaks only german. She gives same wifi login and password to several customers. So Internet was only available when others are not there or are sleeping. But around midinight modem was turned off every night. Bed are not confortable (you can feel the springs). The switch of the night table light was so close to the plug that you lust leave your bed to turn on/off. ... A.s.o. Restaurant only serves breakfast. No dinner. And waiters did not say any word. No one ´´good morning´´ neither even ´´Hi´´ Price was prohibitive due to a trade fair at Duss. messe. Totally unfair. They do not deserve to have customers !