Hotel built in 1983, Last complete renovation 2020, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 208, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 208, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-05-22, Renovation work planned 2020-02-28, to 2020-06-30, in area room
Am Heumarkt 35-37, 1030 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 1.62 km
- City centre (Wien) 1.02 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 17.39 km
- Highway (LANDSTRASSE A2) 4.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna - MGallery
location off-center yet only a few minutes walk to first district. Advantage: it's quiet here, particularly if you have a romm towards the interior court. Free, fast WiFi.
Breakfast can be really busy due to Foreign groups staying here. Breakfast buffet is extensive and good. Servers sometimes slightly ´´challenged´´ with speedy coffee delivery. If breakfast is not included in room rate it's expensive (€ 18,00)!
The location of the hotel is clearly excellent, close to museums and transportation. The staff was very nice and willing to help whatever our questions.
the internet acces wasn't good. we need't to check mails and reserve room for the next days and it was very long. 3 computers, but big problems to use it.we stays more than one hour to print one page!!!! it s pitty, because every thing was very nice, it disn't disseve to have so a bad service in something very usefull, now.
very attentive, friendly and polite personnel at the reception. very good restaurant right in the building
parking garage is very small. The ramp is narrow and tricky to navigate.
My booking for this hotel was changed at the last minute and I had to stay, inconveniently at Fleischmarket location Mercure, in an annex. Very annoying as origianl location was so I could be with colleagues,. No price reduction just lousy chocolates. Very disappointed.
Very comfortable bed
All are OK except the location when weather is not good.
Price is too much different if you need to stay more night than you booked.
cosy bed, good internet service (1 hour free wi-fi) + free access and print in the lobby. magnificent breakfast- good value for money with entry to schone brun palace and 72 hours bus /tube ride. very close to stephan square, belvedere museum.
the view outside from the window is a bit depressing but...you can´t have it ll can you?
Very friendly staff and extraordinary weekend break offer. Great value for money.
Outside noise could be handled better.