Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 72, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 62, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 20, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 20, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 72, Children's beds/cots 5
Marsilstein 29, 50676 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 1.36 km
- City centre (Köln) 1.21 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 15.96 km
- Highway (A559 - Anschluß Köln-Deutz) 2.68 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Net Cologne
- Door with security lock in 72 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Kosher food available
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider NetCologne
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 72 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Changing mat for babies
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Hostel Köln
Very friendly staff, breakfast included, no hidden charges, inexpensive parking with flat daily rate (although difficult to get in and out of!!!)
Adjacent building and surrounding area were very noisy all night, even though the hostel and guests were not a problem. Room cost was comparable to full Service Hotel, but the Services received were consistent with a high-end hostel. Linens are provided but must be put on the beds by the guest for 3rd and 4th, and no flat Sheets are provided, only a comforter with duvet, so if you sleep with just a sheet in summer and they have already dressed the comforter with the duvet, you have to take it apart. No air conditioning. If not for the included breakfast for 4 Person occupancy, I would have been very disappointed with the Overall value. Mattress was ridiculously hard and uncomfortable.
Everything : the location of the hotel, the staff, the room itself, the morning breakfast. Best value for money in town!
Noisy room neighbours.
No air conditioning
Nettes und quirliges Hotel. Zentral gelegen.
Zimmer sind etwas hellhörig.
Das Frühstücksbuffet war äußerst umfangreich und einfach lecker, hier wird man sehr gut satt.
Treppenhaus und Aufzug waren kaum zu überhören, wenn mitten in der Nacht jemand heimkehrte.
Location is faboulos, rooms are new, modern and stylish but bot very big. Beds are comfortable, Wireless easy and free. Breakfast is really excellent. High Quality Food well prepared and the best of all ist the very nice roof terrace. Many young people, nice atmoshpere.
Difficult parking situation around the hostel. Only 8 places in own garage. Hostel is centrally located - you hear the noise of parties around.
quiet location // friendly staff // clean rooms
I read that the noise levels can be quite high due to the pizzeria across teh road. We were there on a sunday night and it wasn't a problem. we did not have breakfast or used other facilities.
This is the best hostel I have ever visited. The rooms are very clean and well furnished. Breakfast is one of the highlights: fresh fruits and vegetables and a wide assortment of cereal, yoghurt, fruit juices, cheese and sausage, all of very good quality. Another major point is that this hotel is very well located and connected to public transportation. Personnel is friendly and helpful. I will for sure come back to this hostel.
there is nothing but the employees there very nice and helpfull all time and want help visitiors for every things they needs