Hotel built in 1997, Last complete renovation 1997, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 78, Number of suites (separate rooms) 78, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 78
3920 Stahl Drive SE, 49546 Grand Rapids, United States of America
- City centre (Grand Rapids) 10.1 km
- Airport (Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR)) 5.43 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Homewood Suites Grand Rapids
Good clean hotel.
Breakfast just ok.
Noises, from room above.
The Hotel staff were very nice and helpful.
The fitness equipment was moderate at best, but there is a very nice facility close by which is not associated with the Hotel.
Large Room // Convenient to/from Airport and Plant
Access to the Hotel is tricky, the building is inside a commercial complex and not easily found from the main roads around it // too expensive for the ammenities it has
The front desk staff was great, check in went smoothly. I appreciate this Hotel for offering free internet and access to the business center and the ability to print and fax, etc all at no additional charge. The complimentary American breakfast is an added bonus. This hotel offers good value for the money. I am a Travel Agent and would book my clients here at Homewood Suites Grand Rapids.
I stayed at this property on September 19th for one night. There was a guest there would used the hotel for a kids birthday party. (ages 11-15, I belive) There was so many kids, they all piled into the jacuzzi and just stayed there for at least the whole hour I sat there patiently waiting to get in. The rest of the kids were in the pool, which wasn't as big of an issue as the jucuzi due to the much larger size of the pool. In my opinion, there should have been more than one adult in the pool area to chapperone the kids than the one adult that was in there at the time.