Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 1990, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 108, Number of suites (separate rooms) 103, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 103
815 East American Lane, 60173 Schaumburg, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 39.47 km
- City centre (Schaumburg) 2.8 km
- Airport (Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)) 14.9 km
The hotel enjoys a central location in Schaumburg which is characterised by plenty of green areas with Busse Woods and its picturesque lakes leading the way. Chicago can be reached within 40 minutes by car and is worth a day trip.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Homewood Suites Chicago
very friendly personal - close to a big shopping mall
breakfast room is only reachable by crossing the ´´park´´ - it`s not a hotel - but very very nice stay
Great room, nice people, excellent!Close to shopping mall! Strongly recommend!
You get a good breakfast and a good dinner making the hotel a good value. A number of good restaraunts and shopping are nearby. There is a paved path for running or walking behind the hotel.Room was large with the bedroom separated from the living/kitchen.
Facilities and room equipment and decor are showing age.
Very pleasant and helpful staff.
The complimentary breakfast is really good and the light dinner with complimentary drinks from Monday to Thursday is really good since it is rush hour. I would like to have different options than just Miller Light, but it's still good.
In my bussiness trips to Chicago I use to stay in this hotel and the service in general had been good but in the last one there were some issues related to cleanliness
Great hotel for business purposes
Front desk staff and dining area staff competent, friendly and efficient
As always, great!