Hotel built in 2015, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 150, Number of suites (separate rooms) 143, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 150
1410 Smallman Street, 15222 Pittsburgh, United States of America
- City centre (Pittsburgh) 0.76 km
- Airport (Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)) 21.08 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown
Good spacious rooms. Near Bosch Office
Need to pay for Valet parking
Nice environment, walking distance to Bosch office.
Not very good sound proofing.
location, room size
valet parking as only option breakfast only average
Everything new! Very well spent money.
Spacious rooms with kitchen facility for use, nearness to downtown and a good hospitality
Breakfast options could have been more elaborate w.r.t. the type of breads and coffee available.
Hotel and rooms were clean and modern and had many nice amenities. The outdoor roof patio with a fireplace was beautiful. The local restaurants on Penn St. were very nice. The staff was professional and helpful.
The elevators were extremely slow
Staff is very friendly. Complimentary items are lucrative. They occasionally host a social meet with included drinks and appetizers. Room was very comfortable.
Valet parking is practically required. It was a surprise to know there were virtually no other options than the $22 per night valet during my stay. Other option is paying approximately the same rate for a parking lot across the street that will likely have no spaces available.
Walking distance to the office, but the sidewalks are still under construction. Location within Pittsburgh is great. Social hour was nice and it was an opportunity to meet other guests.