Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 1995, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 92, Number of suites (separate rooms) 92, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 92
401 Bay Area Blvd., 77058 Houston, United States of America
- Station (Houston - Amtrak Railway Station) 33.51 km
- City centre (Houstan ) 33.1 km
- Airport (William P Hobby Airport (HOU)) 18.12 km
If you would like to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the centre but enjoy easy access to downtown Houston, you should book a room at this hotel, which is located 36.5 kilometres south-east of the centre. After taking in some culture in the Museum of Fine Arts (37 km), you can hit a few balls at the Memorial Park Golf Course (44.5). The train station of Houston is located at a distance of 37 kilometres.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Clear Lake NASA
Coffee bar and nuts. Quiet.
some employee is not able to understand concerns from customer, communication was not so efficient.
Nice and friendly staff.
Offer breakfasts during whole week and free dinner from Monday to Thursday, convience for thoses people who has no car and not convience to go outside for meals. Good location, 40mins driving from hotel to Bayer site, similar distance to Houston downtown. Staff are friendly, willing to help.
There are no so many choices for meals they offered, could be improved future. Parts of rooms close to a railway which sometimes make noisy during late night, not happen so often but it happends.
Easy to access, good parking, all amenities quick check in/check out.