Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 136, Number of suites (separate rooms) 130, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel
4300 WINGREN BLVD, 75039 Dallas, United States of America
- City centre (Dallas) 15.72 km
- Airport (Dallas Love Field (DAL)) 8.29 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Irving-Las Colinas Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Irving-Las Colinas
Location of Hotel is good. Staff is good. Kayle the person who took us to the Office by shuttle is really really good.
Electronics in the room are really in bad shape. Fridge stops like any thing and one can get up in the night with the noise. Dish washer quality is also not good. Breakfast was not too good as the variety is very less. same fruits were served for a month. Could not see any other variety. I am not sure whether i will recommend this hotel or not.
big rooms, very functional.
I could hear every step in the room above or on the floor.
very close to SAP Office in Irving with a shuttle
Rooms are comfortable with plenty of room to relax - excellent price for the room. Breakfast and happy hour snacks are very good.
Entry to the rooms is from the outside through walkways hidden from view - this is the single reason that I would not stay at this hotel again - to me this is a safety concern
A very solid choice if you need to spread out and work at a hotel close to the Dallas office
No room service like all extended stay hotels
Had no problems when i reach the hotel.Speedy checkout.The shuttle service to WilliamSquare where my office was located was very helpful.
Breakfast menu could be improved on.
The breakfast menu is very less.... Though quality of food is good, but no variety...