Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 122, Number of suites (separate rooms) 115, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 1
1921 Ayrsley Town Blvd, 28273 Charlotte, United States of America
- City centre (Charlotte) 13.02 km
- Airport (Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)) 8.61 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte-Ayrsley NC
snacks at dinner and breakfast each day is really convenient. Convenient to the Charlotte Bosch Rexroth office. Ayrsley is walkable.
rooms along the courtyard can be noisy
The area is located to many great restaurants.
Parking is limited
The bed was extremely comfortable. The rooms where nice and clean and the noise level was very very low. We loved the social time between 5-7pm where we could end our long work day with a nice glass of wine or beer and bite to each. This is done each Wednesday and Thursday. It is also a part of the cost of your stay. Very friendly staff. One of my favorite places to stay. Restaurants are walking distance from the hotel which is very handy.
Bathroom floors are EXTREMELY slippery when wet. More textured tiling would be safer.
Staff was very friendly and nice.
There were people enjoying themselves on the courtyard well after midnight. The noise carried up to my room right above them. It would have been good if they had been asked to keep it a bit quieter after midnight.
Location to Charlotte office.
Good Value hotel. Walking distance to restaurants & a Theater. Comfortable suites.
Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast area was spacious and friendly.
Great location, lots of places to eat within walking distance.
The Bosch Hotel price listed is $159/night, which is too high. I asked at the front desk and got a local price of $117/night. Why the big difference? $117/night is a valid price, $159 is not - thus the 5 on price/performance. Please fix the Bosch Hotel site to reflect the more reasonable price.
Very convent to the Charlotte plant. With dining within walking distance.