Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 113, Number of suites (separate rooms) 66, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 60
2031 Avenue C, 18017 Bethlehem, United States of America
- City centre (Bethlehem) 5.98 km
- Airport (Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)) 88.54 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-Bethlehem Airport
This hotel is great. Everything about it.
It is close to the company.
I reserved a Non-smoking room and i got a smoking room! There was nothing else available.
Spacious room, great location. You can walk to the office from this hotel.
Homewood has dramatically reduced the evening happy hour food offering. In the past, I could rely on this as an alternate dinner option--not great, but edible and filling. During my stay they offered chicken soup and salad. I missed the old format.
Always a great place to stay. Staff is exceptional.
Seems like the happy hour/dinner meal wasn't as good as it has been in the past.
Good location to the airport and the rest of Allentown.
Poor internet wifi speed
Staff was very friendly recommended places to eat. Very nice hotel.
The staff at this hotel is always friendly and goes above and beyond.
As always the Management and staff are excellent
Close to the Bosch Rexroth location