Hotel built in 1984, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 206, Number of single rooms 114, Number of double rooms 90, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 191
7200 Hanover Dr, 20770 Greenbelt, United States of America
- Station (Washington) 14.8 km
- City centre (Greenbelt) 1.81 km
- Airport (Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)) 20.34 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn WASHINGTON D.C.-GREENBELT MD
Low cost, good restaurant serving late. Good location if planning to use DC metro to go into city/suburbs for business. It is close to the NE extreme of 2 main metro lines (New Carrollton and Greenbelt) making for shorter, less traffic return home trip.
Very difficult to find, as it was in back end of circuitous side roads/parking lot. Construction (e.g., paving of roads /lots closest to hotel) did not help.
My room was very clean and the bed was awesome. I really enjoyed myself at this hotel.
I have nothing negative to say.
I was very satified with the accomadations. I felt safe and slept sound.
I think if you are having some event in town where your hotel maybe 75% full you may want the restaurant to open early and have a waitress or two available for service.
It was a wonderful experience