Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 130, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 00:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 63
Corso Francia,Piazza Massaua 21, 10142 Turin, Italy
- Station (Torino - Porta nuova Railway Station) 4.0 km
- City centre (piazza castello) 4.0 km
- Airport (Torino / Caselle International Airport (TRN)) 14.29 km
- Highway (torino milano) 10.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn TURIN - CORSO FRANCIA
The location is near to Metro station which is very convenience.
The location of the Hotel.
I was assigned a specially abled room despite of not asking for such requirements during booking. The Toilet height and Bathroom were designed to differently abled persons, and was uncomfortable to use for me personally.
Everything looks new and clean. Air conditioning working well in the room and common areas.
Rooms with new furnitures, with air conditioning system and without noise. Rich breackfast buffet.
Air conditioning temperature has to be set by the reception, only small adjustments possible by the guest. Wifi connection didn't work in my room (number 230).
Hotel is clean and quite. Very close to the metro station, so easy to reach. Personnel is friendly, but in the restaurant not everybody knows english :) thus you can improve your italian // )
Hotel location is neither near the industry zone, nor in the city center, so you will always need a metro or other transport to get to a place of interest. Underground parking is horrible - there is no traffic light, so be aware when driving in for traffic in the other direction. I wouldn't say the hotel is worth the price, but the quality and cleanliness was a good one.