Hotel built in 1993, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 320, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 130, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 13:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 304
Mittlerer Pfad 25-27, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 7.58 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 7.86 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 17.36 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Feuerbach) 1.21 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 6
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn STUTTGART
Perfect stay, kind staff, overall great. Room 702 was 10/10.
Breakfast, Kind staff
Nice hotel location close to main roads and train station. Good selection of food and drink in hotel restaurant. Small but functional gym, good sauna facilities.
Hotel parking is expensive Eur 14 per night (but can park for free on streets outside).
Room is clean, breakfast is great and staff is kind - that's more than enough.
No mini-bar, which is really weird while no close by restaurants.
Nice, clean, very friendly staff, very good breakfast
TV remote control is bad. You also can not set a ´´Sleep´´/TV turn off timer.
clean bed sheets, excellent breakfast, proximity to SBahn station, city centre easy to reach by SBahn
Location of hotel
Staff was very accomodating as we arrived well before check in, it is appreciated. Location is close to office, which makes it ideal.
some old rooms I got without even a safe (afterwards, they changed my room). Unflexibility reagrding giving a courtesy regarding charging a no show. I stayed for 3 weeks and Bosch is a usual customer. No show was not done by intention but by mistake.