Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2020, Number of floors 21, Total number of rooms 290, Number of single rooms 191, Number of double rooms 99, Number of suites (separate rooms) 60, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 232
700 Changshou Road, Putuo District, 200060 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 2.36 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 3.88 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 10.32 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn SHANGHAI VISTA
I booked the hotel and also mentioned that I will arrive after 6 pm and actually I arrived there at midnight. When I wanted to make the check-in the man on the reception mentioned your reservation is cancelled and we could not contact you. Therefor I will not go anymore into this hotel.
Convenient location and appropriate room
Nothing in particular
Staff good for support information etc.
Location is great. There are a lot of restaurants nearby. The subway station is 10 min walk away. The room is clean. The staffs are friendly. The Bosch price is very reasonable.
More English Speaking staff required
Good breakfast, friendly Hotel staff
The only thing I like this hotel was actually the buffect, because it consists of variety choices of foods.
1. The noise level is poor, the sound proofing with the room outside need to be improved. 3. No air condition in this room, Air vendilation need to be improved. 2. The toilet bowl stucked in just between half day, because after i flushed,the water couldn't absorb and flooded out on the floor. 3. The suit is very small. In conclusion, I definitely wont come back again!
clean and quiet hotel, good for sleep
not close to subway station. Not easy to take taxi.
Good Hotel, excellent pool Gym ok but limited in variety of equipment. But clean and well maintained like the rest of the hotel. Staff were really attentive and pleasant to deal with
The massage facility is actually pretty sleezy and they offer more than just above board massage!!!!! But even regular massage is pricey