Hotel built in 1997, Number of floors 32, Total number of rooms 352, Number of single rooms 292, Number of double rooms 60, Number of suites (separate rooms) 27, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 325
899 Dong Fang Road, Pudong New Area, 200122 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 7.68 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 5.39 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 18.59 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Holiday Inn SHANGHAI PUDONG
Thumbs up for the staff. They are friendly and so good to able retrieve my lost item in room after check up and kept it for me.
The service for Cab arrangement (uncle who standing outside the hotel to help arrange for cab) is not friendly.
Room is very good
kind of food is not too many than other Holiday inn hotel
Easy check-in process
Very limited choices for breakfast, Bathroom tiles are stained so it looks dirty
Friendliness and competence of the hotel staff
Quiet, good place to sleep and rest. Friendly staff.
Gym room renovation for quite some time already and no due date indicated. Recently swimming pool also been closed, no place to do any exercises.
Location not far from both Shanghai Pudong Airport(30min by Taxi) and Continental Shanghai HQ(4~5 stops by Metro)
WIfi connection did not work well esepcially when I connect Conti system such as SAP, Notes, and etc.
The rest room smelly even though there was daily house keeping.
The ambience, security and Wi-Fi connection.