Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 161, Number of single rooms 66, Number of double rooms 95, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 154
300 Plaza Drive, 07094 Secaucus, United States of America
- Station (Secaucus Junction) 3.22 km
- City centre (Secaucus) 2.04 km
- Airport (La Guardia Airport (LGA)) 14.49 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Holiday Inn SECAUCUS MEADOWLANDS
- Close to bus stop - Close to EY office - Close to Walmart - Superb gym for a hotel - Close to LA Fitness - Wonderful breakfast buffet - Clean and spacious rooms - Several restaurants right behind the hotel.
- Room heater was cranky and was making noises, didn't work properly too.
complained of adjoining room alarm being heard continully through the walls waking me much earlier than chosen. cooked Breakfast selction was very limited , dry scrambled egg, overcooked bacon (sausages and potato were ok but not great. Had to be moved from origonal room in the first day as wireless access didnt work.
Right next to office.
staff was nice, lobby looked good
audible noise from the hallway // AC could not be set in a way to keep the room warm without being too loud
enterance looks welcoming
rooms are very old
Next to office and a short trip to the city
Noisy with slamming doors when there are tour groups in.
Can't go wrong. Right next to the office and proper EY rates with breakfast included.
A bit basic, but there's enough around to make up for it.
Maria at the breakfast service was great
AC in 892 room was too noisy. In the 325 room as perfect
Although I had a confirmation for an non-smoking room there where only smoking rooms available. After several visits at the reception I finally managed to move into a non-smoker room just to find out that I have to move again since the whiole floor was taken out of service for renovation.
Great location for commuting to the office. The staff were friendly and helpful. I was pleased to note a microwave in the room, which is great if you work late etc.
No shops, nightlife is non existant in the Area. The equipment in the room is dated.