Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 15, Total number of rooms 262, Number of single rooms 149, Number of double rooms 115, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 262
2 Rue Du 8 Mai 1945, 92110 Clichy, France
- Station (Europe Paris (Station)) 2.39 km
- City centre (Clichy) 0.64 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 19.56 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn PARIS - PORTE DE CLICHY
friendly personel shuttle service
Friendliness of the hotel staff 10 / 10
Nice and friendly staff. Transfer service to BSH office is very convenient.
Interior design is a bit too dark for my taste.
Friendly and helpful staff, nice room accommodations and amenities.
friendly and professional staff
cleanness of the room, overpriced water, area doesn't look safe
Le transport gratuit le matin avec un chauffeur de type Uber.
On entend un peu les transport en commun le matin à partir de 06h.
comfortable bed and mattress. Friendliness and competence of the hotel staff
Small room. Very clean. Very helpful front desk. A large offering is available for breakfast.
Hotels in Paris are expensive.
This is a nice hotel, in a below average area. Breakfast in the hotel is very good. There are two supermarkets within 150 meters, turn right at the hotel main entrance and walk north. Staff are helpful. Free shuttle in the morning to local offices. Staff are very helpful.
The cost. Hotels in Paris are more expensive than hotels in London or other large city. It is inexplicable. It seems that it is the only very good hotel in this area. Central Paris is even more expensive. This hotel was still ´´reasonable´´ by the standards of Paris.
- There is no possiblity to open the window. - The ventilation is quite noisy when turned on.