Hotel built in 1987, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 320, Number of single rooms 245, Number of double rooms 75, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 13:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 320
Kistlerhofstrasse 142, 81379 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 5.92 km
- City centre (München) 8.0 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 35.1 km
- Highway (A95 - München-Kreuzhof) 1.27 km
Conveniently situated close to the underground station Machtlfinger Straße, the Holiday Inn Munich - South is a nice place to stay in the district Obersendling of Munich. Go for a stroll in the beautiful park of Nymphenburg Palace or visit the famous church Frauenkirche in the city centre – both sights are 8 kilometres away.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Pets permitted Fee per day 13,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn MUNICH - SOUTH
Food was good
No coordination at reception. i asked for payment to be deducted from my card and they had deducted from different account. I really surprised. Also no clear communication from morning person to evening person on reception.
Staff assistance & ambience
- Badly maintained gym - Room balcony door was broken from top - TV remote was not working - For reservation a month before the amount was debited from credit card instead of blocking. Again complete amount was taken during check out (so amount paid twice!!).
Not a lot of dining options nearby. Rooms are a bit dated and tired.
Clean, good rooms, good showers, Good location close to U-bahn stop
Free WiFi was a little slow but worked
Friendly efficient staff; Restaurant and Bar food excellent.
Price - there was a large trade show on in Munich the week I was there; this effectively more than doubled the anticipated price.
Room with air condition
Parking, breakfast cost extra. Internet also, very expensive, should be inclusive. Not very clean, bathroom sink was blocked
Optimal location if you intend to visit Techdata.
Hotelrooms and corridors need modernization. Now it's like a time-journey to 80's.
The breakfast was first class, but the one evening meal we had was poor. We also had a bar meal and this was average, but expensive. The hotel is 15 minutes by U-Bahn from Munich centre, but there is very little in the hotel vicinity.
WIFI was very expensive at 10 Euros per day. We stayed at two previous hotels this year and both of them made no charge for WIFI! Drinks at the bar were also expensive, 6.50 Euros for a Schnapps!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
The price was high (158 euro/night), but probably this had to do with the period we travelled (Oktoberfest 2009).
Nice hotel. Area ok to connect to Metro. Not too far from the centre.
Internet not working. Should be fee W-Lan. Breakfast expensive.