Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 220, Number of single rooms 161, Number of double rooms 59, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 220
Simonovsky Val. 2, 109044 Moscow, Russia
- Station (Moscow - Paveletsky Railway Station) 1.25 km
- City centre (Moskva) 3.99 km
- Airport (Vnukovo International Airport (VKO)) 29.36 km
The Holiday Inn Moscow - Simonovsky is situated close to the Novospassky Monastery in the south-eastern part of Russia’s bustling capital. Thanks to the nearby Proletarskaya Metro Station, the city centre, with tourist attractions such as the Kremlin and the Red Square, can be reached in 30 minutes.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn MOSCOW - TAGANSKY
narrow bath tub
The room was above entrance in the hotel, so very often there was noise from arriving/departing cars and busses, and often it was impossible to open the window in the room as you would smell exhaust gases.
Nice hotel, friendly staff, tasty meals...
1. Located close to the down-town. 2. Rooms are very cosy and well equipped. 3. Breakfast buffet is very good.
1. Room service is very bad (glasses were left unwashed, towels had blood stains on them, floors were wiped very badly)
Good room, clean, relatively big. Good bed.
Compared to last stay in December 2010: rate per night for standard room increased by +40EUR (pre-payed) and breakfast not included (+900 roubles, ~22EUR.)
Third time in a row, very bad cable internet connection. It seems like their is a certain volume available per day, after that you can not email or surf anymore. Basically working in the hotel was NOT possible, which is unexceptable.
new, clean, big room
television remote control not very good
Rooms are big enough, bathroom is nice
Noise is the issue, I can hear next room people's talks Internet connection - wired in the rooms, one has to ask for cable at reception and didn't work in all rooms. Wireless internet in lobby only