Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 93, Number of single rooms 23, Number of double rooms 70, Number of suites (separate rooms) 9, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 66
Paseo De Las Acacias, 40, 28005 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Atocha Railway Station) 1.78 km
- City centre (Madrid) 1.74 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 15.89 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
Evaluations of Holiday Inn MADRID - PIRAMIDES
Inside was the hotel ok. Clean, friendly staff. Very close to the metro/railway.
The hotel looks horrible from the outside. Breakfast was nothing special.
-Good location two steps to the Metro and local Train -Gute Lage, nur zwei Schritte bis zur Metro und S-Bahn
- Had Room with connectiong door. Could thefeore hear every noise in the next room. -Hatte ein Zimmer mit Verbindungstüre, konnte alle Geräusche hören.
it is very close to metro,literally next door. Tourist sightseeing bus stops are only 10 minute walking distance from hotel, hotel premises were fairly clean & quiet.
Room was too small, TV channels were inadequate for international travellers, internet was very expensive, front desk was not responsive at times, vey limited staff, no concierge or bell boy. Food in room service was not good enough, there are no good restaurants or bars close by. The room carpet was very old and the furniture was very cheap looking.