Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 261, Number of single rooms 71, Number of double rooms 190, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 234
Calle ALCALA 476, 28027 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Chamartín Railway Station) 5.61 km
- City centre (Madrid) 6.55 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 8.16 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Elba Madrid Alcalá
Some employees are friendly and the rooms are comfortable
The instructions in the parking doors are confusing.
Location was almost perfect for our business purposes. The rooms were clean and quiet. The staff was helpful and kind. Overall rich and tasty breakfast buffet.
I hoped for a richer breakfast buffet in terms of vegetables. Cucumbers, nicely smelling chopped tomatos and olices. The rate and time until the tables were cleaned or the used dishes collected was poor tho. One fat minus, a colleague of mine was charged for minibar which he didnt had, only two Euros, but still.
The room was offered with complementary bottle of water, which was not provided in any room. Even worse, I was charged an extra bottle of water although none was consumed!!
Breakfast is not really good and coffee is really bad
interior and friendliness
speed in the bar area, especially in the outside bar
The room was modern and big enough.
The noise level from the other rooms near was very high and during the night it is unpleasant. The cleanliness of the room was not as i expected.
Design of the hotel Staff support Wifi Shuffle
Breakfast could have more variety of things
Good breakfast, friendly staff.
Everything was great.
The breakfast was really good
The walls in the rooms are to thin. You can hear people talking in the hallway and in the rooms next to you.