Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 147, Number of single rooms 60, Number of double rooms 87, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 147
515 South Street, 47901 Lafayette, United States of America
- City centre (Lafayette) 0.09 km
- Airport (Indianapolis International Airport (IND)) 92.96 km
Book this central hotel for a stay in Lafayette, Indiana. Go for a walk around the old town and keep your eyes open for the weekly farmers' market. Indianapolis (100 km) is worth going on a day trip to, in order to visit tourist attractions such as the Indiana State Museum or Indianapolis Zoo.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn LAFAYETTE-CITY CENTRE
Friendliness of the staff.
Rooms are very quiet. It is located in a good zone where you can go out for walking.
Prices are high in my personal opinion. They changed up my rate every day even though I was using a company rate.
It was clean and the workers were professional.
I couldn't really tell the difference between this hotel and a cheaper one. The breakfast was sit-down, they charged too much ($12 for a small breakfast) and it wasn't very good. I definitely prefer a continental breakfast, which they did not provide.