Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 147, Number of single rooms 60, Number of double rooms 87, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 147
515 South Street, 47901 Lafayette, United States of America
- City centre (Lafayette) 0.09 km
- Airport (Indianapolis International Airport (IND)) 92.96 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn LAFAYETTE-CITY CENTRE
Room was ok - just what you would expect from a Holiday Inn.
Restaurant was awful. Dinner was probably the worst hotel meal I ever had. I won't stay there again just for that reason.
Hotel room was clean and in good shape. The staff were very helpful.
Breakfast was kind of expensive for what you get. Recommend picking up something outside of the hotel. The workout room equipment is very worn.
Friendliness of the staff.
Rooms are very quiet. It is located in a good zone where you can go out for walking.
Prices are high in my personal opinion. They changed up my rate every day even though I was using a company rate.
It was clean and the workers were professional.
I couldn't really tell the difference between this hotel and a cheaper one. The breakfast was sit-down, they charged too much ($12 for a small breakfast) and it wasn't very good. I definitely prefer a continental breakfast, which they did not provide.