Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 115, Number of single rooms 75, Number of double rooms 38, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 115
Abbey End 212, CV8 1ED Kenilworth, Warwick, United Kingdom
- Station (Birmingham International Solihull (Station)) 14.41 km
- City centre (Kenilworth) 0.68 km
- Airport (Birmingham International Airport (BHX)) 16.68 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn KENILWORTH - WARWICK
Wish the breakfast spread was better... Requested for Yoga Mat - but wasn't available.
noise levels high, tiny room when compared to hotel rate, average breakfast
food in rest very good nice staff clean room
breakfast could be a bit more continental
Convenience and good choice of local restaurants
The ironing board was virtually unusable as the cover would not stay attached. The air conditioning did not work, only blowing out hot air and so the room which was very small was very hot and stuffy. The reception staff were not interested in either of these comments. There was a cockroach in the stairwell.
Clean and functional hotel. Friendly reception staff
Had to walk miles to the room through about 10 fire doors and up and down stairs - very strange layout!
excellent price / quality, nice village location plenty of restaurants
some street noise but not too much
Parking was full one evening and I had to circulate to find a parking spot. Electric socket in the bathroom was broken and wasn't fixed during the stay although the staff was informed.
I was very upset to learn that when booking through Bosch hotels that I did not get the Bosch rate. Then I asked at check out if they could fix it. The employee said no. Then I asked my colleague who just asked the same question and they said yes. This was 35 pound per night, which is a significant cost.