Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 134, Number of single rooms 106, Number of double rooms 20, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 134
Bridge Street, SN1 1BT Swindon, United Kingdom
- Station (Oxford (Station)) 41.67 km
- City centre (Swindon) 0.51 km
- Airport (Bristol International Airport (BRS)) 67.55 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express SWINDON CITY CENTRE
Roomts not inviting, only with low light. Bathroom did not feel clean.
Carpet in room was really dirty. Shower curtain was dirty.
Room wasn't cleaned properly, previous occupants had left dist bin full of beer bottle, waste papers etc. Sofa cum bed had some stuff belonged to ladies. Room was smelling and when window was opened, it was very noisy downstairs. Went to reception. The girl was unfriendly and dismissive. Finally room boy came and he was very polite and apologetic looking at the stuff. I paid double the amount what our other friends (4 families ). When we went for breakfast items were removed mercilessly in front of us when we were eating, simply because it was 10 O'Clock. We were punished for paying double the price. Never had such a horrible experience. Certainly will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
The hotel is perfectly situated within walking distance of the station for those not arriving by car. The staff are welcoming and the hotel spotless.
Depending on the location of your room , and the night of the week, you COULD be woken by either trains or traffic on one side or by customers from a nearby bar and nightclub on the other.
breakfast was very poor, low quality and very little selection.
Breakfast food was fine but evening meal options were very limited and the food was not of good quality.
Very modern and good furniture in the room. Good for budget/short business
- Internet ws difficult to get through - No Wardrobes in the room which ensure that you cannot stay longer