Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 126, Number of single rooms 94, Number of double rooms 32, Number of suites (separate rooms) 19, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 126
42200 Albrae Street, 94538 Fremont, United States of America
- Station (San Francisco - 4th and King Street Railway Station) 47.38 km
- City centre (Fremont) 4.36 km
- Airport (Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)) 17.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express & Suites FREMONT - MILPITAS CENTRAL
Very nice newer hotel at a reasonable price for the area.
A little noisy on highway side of the hotel. Didn't bother me but others may be.
Very close to Tesla production and engineering facilities as well as a mall with many options for meals.
Front desk staff is really nice. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Despite being located across from the elevator, it wasn't annoying - either that or I was so tired I slept like the dead!
I booked for both myself and a colleague. Normally when we do this, the charge is then taken at check-in on the other's credit card. I understood that this was a non-refundable reservation, but that usually means that if you don't show up, you then get charged. However, in this case, it was a pay up front reservation - the hotel actually ran the charge as soon as I made the reservation, which I find rather disturbing. Unfortunately this seems to be the norm in CA.
Good location. Nice hotel and staff.
Price. Cannot believe how expensive it is, but this the going rate in this area.