Style of hotel and ambience
The environmentally friendly Holiday Inn Express & Suites CHARLESTON ARPT-CONV CTR AREA offers you a welcome break with numerous recreational facilities. Look forward to spacious, modern equipped guestrooms with coffee machine, and treat yourself at the end of a long day to some time off at the indoor pool.
Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 127, Number of single rooms 61, Number of double rooms 66, Number of suites (separate rooms) 21, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 127
3025 W. Montague Ave., 29418 North Charleston, United States of America
- City centre (North Charleston) 1.32 km
- Airport (Charleston Air Force Base-International Airport (CHS)) 4.34 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express & Suites CHARLESTON ARPT-CONV CTR AREA
Close to Bosch ChP plant. Restaurants all over.
Some noise from trucks.
The employees were very friendly and always saying hello to the guest with a smile
The constantly hearing plans overhead.
I could here the alarm clock from the room next to me.
register by credit card, actually pay by cash when check out, but charge to my credit card again
Breakfast was terrible. Hotel provides the absolute bare minimum to be able to say they provide breakfast.
Front desk support
The breakfast was either too sweet or too salty. Eggs from the tetra pack, not fresh, Styrofoam plates and cups (what is their environmental policy...?). We choose not to have breakfast there the second day.