Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 142, Number of single rooms 113, Number of double rooms 29, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 142
Mill Street, SL2 5DD Slough, United Kingdom
- Station (Wimbledon Epsom and Ewell (Station)) 28.57 km
- City centre (Slough) 0.4 km
- Airport (London Heathrow Airport (LHR)) 10.05 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express SLOUGH
- Sympathetic and competent personnel - Convenient location
- the noise coming out of the pipes (running water?) - breakfast is poor compared to the other Holiday Inn in Chalvey.
It backs onto a Train Station and I could hear the Trains throughout the night. We went out for the evening and ther ewas no parking space available. I had to park on the pavement nearby and get up pearly before Traffice Wardens started work.
Good clean room, well equipped and free from noise. Breakfast was included and quite good, scrambeled eggs, sausage and beans, plus the continental selection. Very friendly staff and good value for money, shame about the parking..
No parking, I took work back to the hotel to get a space but there was still none at 4.55pm. The surrounding appartments use the hotel spaces.
The staff on reception/bar were really friendly and helpful.
Room a little noisy as overlooking train station
limited parking, didn't feel very secure in that area
welcome very good, and friendly
Construction work on flats opposite. went on all night and I do mean all night
Very pleasant stay. Parking limited but car parking available at adjacent railway station for a daily cost of £13.20p.
This hotel was very clean and had everything we needed. I even had a disabled shower which I didn't ask for but as I am disabled this was lovely. Also the lift was helpful!
It was noisey at first but it was a busy hotel and it was very quiet in the morning. There was only enough tea/milk/sugar for 1 cup each. Parking was a problem. Breakfast was help yourself and with soo many people it was a bit of a nightmare! but we were warned by your receptionist the night before because they were full.