Number of floors 27, Total number of rooms 472, Number of single rooms 245, Number of double rooms 183, Number of suites (separate rooms) 44, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 00:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 428
No.1738 Zhongxing Road, 200070 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 0.91 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 3.6 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 12.33 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express SHANGHAI ZHABEI
Close to city centre, train and bus station.
Not value for money. Crowded. In the middle of the construction zone. Windows only open to half. Noisy. Average hotel.
proximity to railway station, market
The noise from the traffic or from the air conditioner was almost zero and very quiet.
The windows are dirty and being repaired with towel located at the bottom of the windows. the carpet near the windows are littered with white dusts. The wirless and cable internet aceess not working. Coffee maker pot not functioning. No hot water coming out from the shower. Body/hair shampoo missing on the second night. Too terribly bad condition. If you doubt I am telling a lie, please confirm the room #2622. I did not claim the hotel because the price was low enough.
Beside railway station, a lot of noise in the room. No refregrator! They did not change dirty bedsheets. Just turned to show its clean side.
staff are so unfriendly and unqualified.
Good Location Very Near to Main Railway station.
Very good location, right behind the railway station
most of taxis at the exit of the hotel are ´´black taxis´´
the laundry is unstable but engineer is not friendly
Good price, good rooms.
1) the location is terrible!. The hotel is situated about 200 m. from the Shanghai railway staytion and Shanghai bus station, but to get to the metro or railway staytion you shold go on foot at least 2 km. inderectly (because therere are building areas everywhere and the pass is limited by fences). And the way to the metro lies throught slums and very dearty earea. 2) we had an early booking (they confirmed it by telephone 3 days before), but when we arrived to the hotel, we were told, that rooms are not ready and will be avalible only after 14-00. On a question if there is any other room avalible, even for additional fare, we where told, that no room is free (thus I doubt it was true). 3) some staff speak English badly.
Excellent example of semplicity, care, good service, kind presentation, and reasonable price