Hotel built in 1985, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 103, Number of single rooms 82, Number of double rooms 21, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 103
Reedfield Place,Walton Summit, PR5 8AA Preston, United Kingdom
- Station (Salford Crescent (Station)) 36.14 km
- City centre (Preston) 5.41 km
- Airport (Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LPL)) 44.8 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express PRESTON - SOUTH
Room very clean and breakfast more than sufficient
Internet access was awful and made it impossible to work in the room. Even in the lobby it look many minutes to open a basic web page. Told the staff they reset the modems but that did not fix on floor 2. Then they reported it to the provided and just washed there hands on the issue. I quote nothing more I can do
Excellent value. £55 for room and breakfast for two. Better that Travelodge or Premier Inns.
varied good breakfast included in price, large rooms, nive common area where you could near reception
could have been more shelves and cupboards in the room. Not many places to hang klothes.
Comfortable, well furnished rooms with free wi-fi. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Limited choice for breakfast and dinner menus a little limited compared with competition.