Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 177, Number of single rooms 127, Number of double rooms 50, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 177
Freisinger Strasse 94, 85445 Oberding, Germany
- Station (Flughafen München Besucherpark Bahnhof) 5.09 km
- City centre (Oberding) 2.78 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 3.51 km
- Highway (A92 - Erding) 5.99 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express MUNICH AIRPORT
Clean with large bathroom
5 EUR charge for the airport shuttle
close to airport
Good service and friendly staff
Break-fast quality is reduced compere to my first travel.
Great airport hotel, good connection to Munich Airport (shuttle bus 3x hour). Special rooms for IHG/Priority Club members.
Wifi is slow during peak times. Breakfast basic in comparison to other hotels.
Nice proximity to airport without the super high cost.
Breakfast was a little weak.
Close to airport. Convenient shuttle
WiFi in room did not connect. Poor signal quality. No electrical outlet by bed // inconvenient for using smart phone as alarm. Unforgivable in a modern hotel.
Breakfast was poor
The key card does not work on arrival. This is the third time this has happened to me. Its frustrating after a long drive/flight to have to return to reception to have the card reprogrammed.
closed to airport, breakfast and service of personel
room smelled bad especially the bathroom. the bed was the worst one we had in all holiday inn express hotels. mattress was bad.