Hotel built in 1998, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 97, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 97
Debdale Park,Hyde Road, M18 7LJ Manchester, United Kingdom
- Station (Manchester - Piccadilly Railway Station) 5.1 km
- City centre (Manchester) 5.47 km
- Airport (Manchester Airport (MAN)) 13.91 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express MANCHESTER - EAST
Room clean and comfortable with good free wifi, TV & decent breakfast
Some noise in evening from next door room
Very nosiy room, with very thin walls. Unfortunatley there was some sort of disturbance in a neighbouring room from 2am to 3.30am, which resulted in Sercurity and the Police being involved.
Staff were very friendly.
Tourist bus parked outside the back of the hotel right outside the room. Tourists made lots of noise getting off of the bus to check in to the hotel, bus started up early in the morning with the engine running?
Very enjoyable,was most impressed. Staff very helpful
Doors seemed to rattle when other doors opened and closed
Very unattentive staff at checkin - busy at time but very disorganised
very rough area - bus stop but train is a long walk
This is the first time for quite a number of years that I have actually received satisfactory customer service. The staff were absolutely wonderful, polite, attentive and actually made you feel welcome.