Hotel built in 1990, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 103, Number of single rooms 70, Number of double rooms 33, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 103
75 Bis Rue Leon Gambetta, 59000 Lille, France
- Station (Lille - Gare de Lille-Flandres) 1.12 km
- City centre (Lille) 0.8 km
- Airport (Lille-Lesquin Airport (LIL)) 7.97 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express LILLE CENTRE
Very good for travelers with car: easy access and big hotel-garage
Location - close to city centre, loads of restaurants and pubs.
Very poor room. I would not recommend for business trip.
Lots of restaurants nearby, big park relatively close too. Shower was modern and powerful
Old hotel, small rooms, in need of refurbishment.
perfect location for peaple travelling by car // parking in the hotel very usefull.
The receptionist did his utmost to support our needs and was very frinedly and forthcoming. The staff in the breakfast room have been very nice helpfull and supportive for their guests. The Fact that the coffeemachine (DE factory machine) had broken down did not limit their support to help the guests.
The hotel is (too) old, room equipment is of bad quality. Shower was broken, mold on ceilings hence not recommendable. This hotle needs major overhaul and renovation. Suggestion to bring this to the Holiday chain for action.