Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 150, Number of single rooms 83, Number of double rooms 150, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 150, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-10-31
Mercedesstrasse 14, 40470 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 3.34 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 3.07 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 4.93 km
- Highway (A52 - Moersenbroicher Ei) 0.35 km
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted Fee per day 16,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express DUSSELDORF - CITY NORTH
Very quiet room, friendly staff
Value for money not good due to some conferences in Düsseldorf
wifi internet was available only at reception area
The hotel was excellent, I would be more than happy to stay there again and highly recommend it to others.
Tram connections are not available to the Dusseldorf Central Station. However bus connection is available.
Verkehrsgünstige Lage. Gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. Internetanschluss im Zimmer. Klimaanlage
Nahegelegene Bahnstrecke macht Nachts ein wenig Lärm. Internetanschluss wird separat berechnet. Haus und Einrichtung schon merklich abgenutzt: Es sollte einmal renoviert werden.
In the description it says ´´high speed internet access free´´, but what is meant is only a free internet access in the lobby, not in the room!
very friendly staff
internet connection in room did not work (free WLAN in lobby did though)
Coffee and tea making facilities in room. Comfortable beds.
The hotel is close (on walking distance) to the Derendorf Station, not very near the Main Railway Station.
great experience - great value for money. Hotel seems very new
For one business night is the hotel OK. But I will recommend it much more for private trip (Price Quality ratio is OK for private trip and small budget). The hotel and the room are clean and if you do not have to spend your time in the room it is all right.
Nothing to do next to the hotel except a Fast Food restaurant.