Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 218, Number of single rooms 115, Number of double rooms 102, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 218
Dr.-Kuelz-Ring 15a, 01067 Dresden, Germany
- Station (Dresden Hauptbahnhof) 1.0 km
- City centre (Dresden) 0.43 km
- Airport (Dresden Airport (DRS)) 10.0 km
- Highway (A4 - Dresden-Neustadt) 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express DRESDEN CITY CENTRE
Location, cleanliness and Friendliness of hotel staff.
internet is damn slow. No refrigerator in room.
Niche Location im middle of Dresden-Altstadt. SAP could be reached by 5 min walk. For buisness stay perfect.
Romms were neat. There is room for further improvement.
Location, half way between central station and historic downtown.
Room and staff
no warm food for breakfast
Internet was advertised as included in the price. We did in fact get passwords for the WiFi, however the speed of the internet was so slow, it took minutes for a regular website to load. Regular use of the internet was NOT possible. That is a exclusion criteria for me.
There is no resturant
No bacon in the breakfast
Good value for money (had a special offer). Good location.
Small bed (1.4m) for 2 people. Parking for car rather expensive (15€/night).
W-Lan should be standard instead and free-of-charge.
This is a new hotel and strategically located in the heart of the city. most of the tourist spots are in the walking distance. Tram station is about 15 m away, staffs are very friendly. In terms of price this is really a very good hotel having big lobby, lounge and clean and wide room.
Breakfast could be improved !