Hotel built in 1987, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 111, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 111
2111 South Arlington Heights Road, 60005 Arlington Heights, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 33.98 km
- City centre (Arlington Heights) 4.02 km
- Airport (Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)) 9.94 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express CHICAGO NW - ARLINGTON HEIGHTS
near to Bosch location and breakfast is included
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful
Rooms are big, good conditions, good amenities, all clean and on place.
Wi-fi sometimes is not the best.
Room was big, bed was comfortable and huge nice TV.
I found stuff from previous guests in the room. A deodorant and massage oil just appeared in my WC on one of the days. Plastic cups, cutlery and plates.
Room is clean and tidy. Unlimited coffee.
Breakfast is MacDonald type every morning, although there is rice for asian (Japanese). Not environmental friendly, all tableware and plates are disposal plastic. This hotel is for backup choice.
Close to Bosch
Room next to the elevator
the hotel staff is awessome!!
I did like the breakfast but I would suggest to include additional types of bread as options... in general is quite nice!!
comfy beds and complimentary shuttle service!
I felt very comfortable during my entire stay
Sometimes i'd have to ask for new stuff and the breakfast is not the tastiest.
Normal Holiday Inn Express
The hotel did not have my IHG rewards number associated with the stay, even though I added it to the reservation.