Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 145, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 21, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 145
Lower Bristol Road,Brougham Hayes, BA2 3QU Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom
- Station (Bristol - Temple Meads Railway Station) 16.24 km
- City centre (Bath) 1.16 km
- Airport (Bristol International Airport (BRS)) 23.94 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express BATH
Nice view from window (cemetery) // -)
Like for UK standard - relatively poor choice for breakfest (but still, e.g. for French standard - veeeeery rich) // -)
The breakfast buffet had a very low quality (short opening times, dishes not available alle the time, eggs not available, diluted juices) - the worst we had on our trip. Our room had a view directly to the parking area - quite noisy. We could only get a booking by pre-payment with this hotel chain - quite annoying.
Very clean and modern bedroom, great value for money.
Nothing negative to report.