Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 120, Number of single rooms 42, Number of double rooms 78, Number of suites (separate rooms) 49, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 120
11436 Hawthorne Blvd., 90250 Inglewood, United States of America
- Station (Los Angeles - Union Railyway Station) 17.64 km
- City centre (Inglewood) 3.52 km
- Airport (Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)) 5.3 km
Find your hotel the, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Angeles Airport Hawthorne, in the city of Hawthorne, situated about 25 kilometres from central L. A. Arrive at your conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center after 20 kilometres and find the international airport at only 5.5 kilometres from the hotel.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express & Suites LOS ANGELES AIRPORT HAWTHORNE
Best value for money if you just need to spend one night in LA close to the LAX airport.
Breakfast is average.
Access, parking lot.
Wifi signal very weak.
Wifi signal too weak makes impossible to work unplugged.
Large room, good bed. Separate work space.
A bit noisy, mostly due to other guests that close their door in a loud way.
Free Parking, very friendly staff. Complimentary Breakfast.
I loved the style of the room and the staff was friendly and you couldn't beat the price!
Although I loved the style of the my room, the bedskirt in my room (#433)was torn making the room look sloppy. There was a lot of dust behind the TV which caused some allergies.