Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 155, Number of single rooms 106, Number of double rooms 49, Number of suites (separate rooms) 100, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 155
1036 Woodruff Road, 29607 Greenville, United States of America
- Station (Greenville - Amtrak Station) 9.62 km
- City centre (Greenville) 7.75 km
- Airport (Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)) 11.03 km
Book this hotel for a trip to Greenville, South Carolina. Via the nearby motorway I-385, you are only 10 minutes from the city centre, which lures with attractive events in the Peace Centre for the Performing Arts or in the Bon Secours Wellness arena. Business travellers will find large companies in the immediate vicinity.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express & Suites GREENVILLE-I-85 & WOODRUFF RD
The renew right now this hotel. So it is under construction and the pool is closed
location, address Breakfast/gastronomy not applicable
not so friendly
Location was good with lots of restaurants and shopping around and easy access to highway.
Found dead cockroach on the bathroom floor. Also the carpets in Room and Hallway could be more cleaner. There is hardly any Breakfast for Vegetarian/Vegan - except bread and cinnamon rolls!! They should add more freshly cooked breakfast variations.
Clen, quiet rooms. Decent free breakfast buffet. convenient location to stores and restaurants.
Close to downtown, good breakfast bar, nice looking hotel.
Room was close to fitness room, and all noises were heard early in the AM.