Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 107, Number of single rooms 68, Number of double rooms 38, Number of suites (separate rooms) 20, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 106
765 Hammond Drive NE, 30328 Atlanta, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 13.63 km
- City centre (Atlanta) 19.2 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 32.01 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Holiday Inn Express & Suites ATLANTA N-PERIMETER MALL AREA
The room is awesome: Big, clean, does not have any smell.
There was a party going on the room beside my room, I called to the front desk 3/4 times, but they didn't solve the problem. The party stopped at 6 a.m., at the time that I should wake up to go to work. It means, I didn't sleep that night at this hotel. In the morning, I stopped by the front desk to complaim about it, and they didn't get worried and they only said me they've tried to stop the party, but they couldn't.
Clean room, Flatscreen TV, refrigerator, coffee machine, microwave, sinc,iron. Didn't use the gym and missed also the breakfast. Enough space for free parking.
Breakfast hours are quite short until 9:30, extended hours would be great.