Hotel built in 1997, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 89, Number of single rooms 91, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 89
Bamberger Straße 14, 01187 Dresden, Germany
- Station (Dresden Hauptbahnhof) 1.52 km
- City centre (Dresden) 2.42 km
- Airport (Dresden Airport (DRS)) 11.67 km
- Highway (A4 - Dresden-Neustadt) 5.8 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn DRESDEN - CITY SOUTH
Price is relatively good for the hotel's position.
There are some glasses for beverages, but about nothing when if you want to serve your own breakfast/lunch/dinner. You have to pay around 10 euro per day for any of the following services: wireless, breakfast, parking place.
Location: quiet though close to ciy center
Breakfast just standard
We got a 100-euro room for 50 euros, and for that price it was good value. The 62 bus that stops right outside the hotel takes you downtown in about 10 minutes. Underground parking for just 10 euros a night, although you can also park in the street for free.
The shelves in the closet were very dusty. It's not really a 4-start hotel, and I wouldn't be willing to pay the full 100 euros for what it is.
Very spacious, very clean, really liked it.
I didn't quite figure out the TV channels. There are plenty, but not well sorted. But that's really not a big problem.
Very spacious room, well lit, elegant
Breakfast quite expensive
people frinedly and polite
unfelible concerning price
The price value ratio is really amazing in The Royal Inn Leonardo Dresden. For my case, the room even is equipped with a balcony with a good view of the city. That's sth. I didnt expect:)
The receptionist was not so friendly though...
My stay at the hotel was very nice, but on the hotel.de website. The information about the location is false. The location states, ´´In the heart of Dresden´´ Complete false, If this is so, why did I need to take a bus to the heart of the city. Danke.
Taking the StrAassebahn and the bus is not a good option better is to take strassebahn number 3 until the Münchennerplatz. From there 3blocks up throgh the Bamberger straasse. A 4 stars hotel is too much for this hotel. It is nice and everything but the walls for the lift are a bit dirty, the bath courtain has mold, all the time that my neighbour got into the room I tought someone was in mine. If it is the case and I have to stay in Dresden again and the price of the room is the same or a bit less I will choose the hotel but more I won´t pay.
- short beds (with a height from 180cm and above the beds are too short!) - overpriced internet access (0,10€/min up to 10€ a day!) - overpriced drinks at the hotel bar - restaurant kitchen closes at 10pm sharp - sauna is charged extra and per day (12,5€) - so it is extremly expensive to go just one time