Style of hotel and ambience
Find your hotel in a small and inviting building, welcoming you to a stay in brightly furnished rooms in pastel colours. For a meeting, you can book a function area. Among other amenities, enjoy the modestly designed restaurant where you can enjoy breakfast and dinner.
Special features of the hotel
Up to 2 children under the age of 18 stay for free when sharing their parents' room. Children under the age of 13 are offered breakfast and meals from the children's menu free of charge when eating together with their family.
Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 51, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 30, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 51
London ROAD, CV8 3DY Coventry, United Kingdom
- Station (Birmingham International Solihull (Station)) 18.91 km
- City centre (Coventry) 4.62 km
- Airport (Birmingham International Airport (BHX)) 21.46 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 GBP Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP Fee per day 0 GBP
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Cost per day 0 GBP
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Bathroom with bathtub
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Citrus Hotel Coventry South By Compass Hospitality
Staff were very friendly and were more than happy to assist
The Gym could have been a little bigger with a few more pieces of equipment. But hey, at least it had a gym..
One of the better Holiday Inns I have stayed in for quite a while
- The eating wasn't good enough and besides it had some strange noises during the night // - The sports room was too cold, i was running in the outside and when i returned to the hotel and entered into the room to workout i had cold and i got hill.
Light bulb missing from bedside light. General impression of ´´showing its age´´
Room very clean and quiet
Room very cold no radiator or thermostat but a storage heater that heated about a square foot around it. Reception did give me an extra duvet though Food options limited
Restaurant newly refurbished but very impersonal. No-one in it. All residents were eating from restaurant menu in the bar!
Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Hotel is fairly dated and so looks rather tatty in area's. Bedrooms are rather dated also.
breakfast buffet offered very limited choice. Cooked to order breakfast served cold.
Hotel was clean and well presented, bar staff/waitresses were friendly and efficient.
Check in staff were a little rude and uninterested. Bar closed at 10.30, seems a little early for a hotel.