Hotel built in 1994, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 123, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 123, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-04-30
Prenzlauer Allee 169, 10409 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 4.69 km
- City centre (Berlin) 4.88 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 9.58 km
- Highway (A114 - Autobahnzubringer Prenzlau - Prenzlauer Promenade) 3.8 km
Planning a city break to Berlin? Then this hotel could be just the ticket. Located in the neighbourhood of Prenzlauer Berg, this hotel is surrounded by numerous shops, bars, and restaurants. The tram stop Erich-Weinert-Str. is nearby, offering great accessibility to tourist attractions such as the lively Alexanderplatz square (3 km) and the former border crossing point Checkpoint Charlie (6 km).
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Analogue modem connection
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn BERLIN CITY CENTER EAST P-BERG
Nice and clean hotell, walking distance to good restaurants and cafés. Tram and subway near by. Som noice from the street in the morning, but no big issue. Friendly staff. Good value for your money.
unproblematic check in
curtain was not repaired
excellent value for money
Good location near to the S Bahn perfect for Schoenenfeld and for getting around. Rooms good quality and quiet.
Our room was non smoking but smelled of smoke... we asked to change but only a smoking room available.
Good, comfortable rooms, with air conditioning and minibar. The hotel is very well connected with S-Bahn and tram.
very kind and helpful staff; great breakfast
the hotel is very good hotel the staff are so kind, friendly, want to help the hotel is cleaned, no bad smell, near to straßen-bahn, very good traffic connection very good 4 star hotel compare to the cleanness and the price
no smoking room for the triple room was that time little bit noisy at night because of the 24 hrs strassen-bahn
very nice room, great staff too. Very impressed!
Room air-condition was not very effective
No critique - very fine
Staff was very friendly