Hotel built in 1969, Number of floors 15, Total number of rooms 264, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 254, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2021-06-13
De Boelelaan 2, 1083 HJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Station (Amsterdam - Zuid Railway Station) 1.09 km
- City centre (Amsterdam) 4.36 km
- Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)) 8.91 km
Strategically located close to the train and metro station RAI, the Holiday Inn Amsterdam is perfect for a business trip. Within a few minutes’ walk, you reach the Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre. Both Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and the city centre, with famous sights such as the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum, are only a short metro ride away.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Temperature controls
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Holiday Inn AMSTERDAM
Friendly and helpfull staff. Perfect location close to a park for running, Amsterdam and Schiphol. You can also rent bikes.
Convenient location for the business district and right on the metro line. Would definitely recommend this hotel for business trips.
The décor in the rooms is a little bit tired now and the air conditioning a bit noisy. Nothing too bad though.
It was close to the train station.
There were no personal care items in the bathroom.
1. Can not turn off the light over the bed. 2. The water inside the bathtub is flow out very very slowly.
Closely located to public transport Walking distance from congress center
Outside city center
they tried to help me as there has been a cancellation from hotel bookers side.
they had to give me the worst room, no mini bar and 80s charm
Wi-fi expensive, no room service menu, staff not professional, overall hotel old and expensive
Everything worked perfectly, from reservation to check-in and check-out, also the WLAN worked without any issues.
nothing negative, maybe checkout could be faster if a fast checkout would be provided.
Staff not competent to prepare proper invoice. Room in bad, run-down condition. Water pressure in the shower very low.
Staff was very friendly
Bar / restaurant were below average for a 4 star hotel. Rooms were old-fashioned (Holiday Inn style - you know what you can expect). Overall, price was too high for value.