Style of hotel and ambience
The country inn Höfener Garten in Nuremberg is a traditional hotel with a homelike atmosphere. The rustic restaurant offers international and regional specialities. The 16 well-kept, friendly and comfortable rooms provide shower/WC, telephone and TV. Furthermore, a beer garden and a conference room for up to 20 persons are available.
Special features of the hotel
Reception opening hours weekend: Saturday: 5 pm- 10 pm ***Sundays the reception is closed*** If your arrival time will be when reception is closed, please contact the hotel in advance! Please contact hotel to arrange key for check-in.
Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 1993, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on sunday, Reception manned at weekends from 17:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Inn, Boutique hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 15, Children's beds/cots 2
Höfener Strasse 184, 90431 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Nürnberg) 4.5 km
- City centre (Nürnberg) 4.6 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 6.74 km
- Highway (A73 - Nürnberg/Fürth) 1.73 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:23.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Telekom
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Individually controlled ventilation in 15 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 15 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pay TV
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Höfener Garten Landgasthof
Clean, well-organized and generally good typical German family hotel.
Beware of the FAIR RATES, without notice you will be charged the full amount of your booking. So think twice before booking this hotel for a trade show. No negotiating on that. Even if check out early.. A sort of highway robbery.. One would ask why this shoould be this way when you pay premium prices and the fair should bring more people to take your place anyway.
The staff is very helpfull and extremely friendly.
Very friendly and personal - you can tell it's a family run business.
Although in a residential area, it's also on the edge of an industrial estate so there's nowhere to wander nearby.
Very clean rooms. Lobby and restaurant are attractive. There is adequate parking. Close to public transportation.
The breakfast is very simple (although delicious), I would have liked to have had fresh fruit items with breakfast. The restaurant hours varied and made it difficult to plan meals- one night the kitchen was closed at 9 pm and open at 11 pm the next.
Had a very nice time in Nurnberg, thank you to all residents of your fantastic city