Style of hotel and ambience
Each of the spacious rooms of the inviting city hotel is brightly designed and equipped with comfortable furniture. Complimentary Internet is part of the standard equipment. In the bar-cafeteria, you can enjoy international snacks and drinks. Let the friendly staff advice you on where to go in the city!
Special features of the hotel
Attention: Double room can be offered with 2 twin beds or une double bed depending on availability There is a guarded parking 500 metros from the hotel and the rate is 17€ per day.
Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 1, Total number of rooms 10, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 6, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 2, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 08:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hostel, City hotel, Club hotel/resort, family-run hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 10
Calle Gran Via 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Atocha Railway Station) 1.68 km
- City centre (Madrid) 0.43 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 13.96 km
8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Security patrolled car park
- Garden terrace
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 08:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 08:30.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Hispano Argentino Hostal
Ubicacion, precio y aseo.
Espacio muy reducido, poca amabilidad del dueno,especialmente con el uso de Wi Fi,el desayuno pobre, solo pan y biscochos de paquete.Sin jugo ni fruta.Ascensor muy estrecho porque el montagarga estaba malo.
very good location
very small rooms, room not aired enouth
Hispano Agrentino is one of the hotels that you enjoy staying in. I was supprised by the friendliness and competence of staff. They have assisted me in finding places in Madrid. Every room has it own toalet and shower and its extremly clean! You have cheep and fast wireless internet and TV in your room. You get clean sheets and set of towels, plus soap and shower gel every day! I would really recommend this place to everyone who needs very good place to stay in the centre od Madrid and have excellent service for reasonable amount of money!
Its a bit noisy, but you have two sets of windows that can dim the noise as much as they can and they do it very well, but at the end you are in the centre of the city on the main avenue, so its expected to be like that:)
Good location. Good price. Clean.
Very noisy despite sound proofing. If you book sleep in the back.
Well situated. Good fast internet connection.
This is actually a ´´hostal´´, not a ´´hotel´´.