Hotel built in 1996, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 13, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of apartments 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:15, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Pension, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 15, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 1
Isargestade 734, 84028 Landshut, Germany
- Station (Landshut (Bay) Hbf) 1.44 km
- City centre (Landshut) 0.13 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 34.03 km
- Highway (A92 - Landshut-Nord) 3.98 km
7:15 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:15.00 until 23:00.00
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telecom Hot Spot und Kabel Deutschland
- Breakfast from 07:15 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Telecom HotSpot
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Stable fee for horses Fee per day 30 EUR
Evaluations of Himmel Pension
Excellent food, service, great location, 600 feet from alt stadt.
access hall way to the room was long dark and dreary
We arrived after 18 o´clock and found the hotel closed. Tried to call and heard the phone ring in the empty, dark breakfast room, no-one answered. There was no message on the door. We were desperate. A passer-by helped us to see a piece of paper inside the dark breakfast room window. The note was for us - but in German only! We managed to decipher the text. It told us to go to a taxi-center near-by. I did and asked about the keys to the hotel. The person on duty did not know anything about keys. When I insisted that the keys were supposed to be there, she noticed an envelope on the table with the keys inside. So we finally managed to get to the hotel. We were very lucky to get help from this passer-by. Without him, we would have started to wander about the town looking for a place to stay.
The room was large and clean. The furniture was very nice as well. Breakfast was very good.
The room was very hard to get to. Down a long hallway and up about 30 steps. The hallway seem to be a storeage area.
Comfortable room, very nice breakfast, very accomodating stuff
Great location just outside the Altstadt and 50m from a biergarten.
The dark shag carpeting.
good position to go on foot to the centre
difficult parking, ancient buiding, nice to see, but not so practical as hotel