Hotel built in 1989, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 289, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
GULDGRAND 8 BOX 15270, 10465 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 1.27 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 1.58 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 37.83 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Room service
Evaluations of Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Good business hotel next to the old town Gamla Stan. Special rate had good value for the money. Good bed, good sleep, good breakfast.
great staff. very helpful front desk personnel. great location. Everything new and well kept.
A ´´sewer gas´´ smell was often coming from the shower. Not overwhelming, but not nice either. Also, I could not find prices for the mini bar posted anywhere in the room. The prices should be prominently displayed.
In city centre well served by public transportation
room too hot
Very good breakfast
access to most of the rooms is via a lift one floor below reception which makes moving luggage awkward
Room was very clean, hotel was quiet. Staff was friendly!
Room was on the small side.
tiny // hard to find a spot for the suitcase on the floor
room quality good
arrogance from reception staff when checking inn and out.
good breakfast included, executive lounge offers free drinks in the evening, good tv
very noisy room to the seaside due to metro, train and street below the hotel, we had to change the room due to the loud music from the bar, old furniture
Comfortable, clean rooms with crabtree and evelyn toiletries. Good service in hotel bar.
Room probably on the smaller size for a five star hotel. Breakfast was very very busy and you had to queue for 10 minutes to get a table. The food served was high quality though would have expected more variety.
Great position, very good service and excellant rooms
Breakfast was not included in the room price and was very expensive